FUNDRAISING FOR THE PROJECT “WATER FOR BOTANICAL GARDEN”
The estimated cost of construction of each block of the irrigation system is 100,000 UAH. 64 block are needed in total to cover an area of 30 hectares or 3/4 part of the Botanic Garden territory. The Arboretum is a unique collection of 674 species, 22 subspecies, 35 hybrids and 274 cultivars of woody plants from different parts of the world.
The fundraised money will be used to:
– purchase need equipment and materials to construct the irrigation system;
– payment for the work of technicians;
– transportation of the materials;
– administrative expenses.
The project is infrastructural and quite large. But we believe that together we can handle it.
FUNDRAISING FOR THE PROJECT “RETURN TO THE WILD NATURE OF WHITE PELICANS ALKALIYA AND ALIBEY”
The project is closed. We thank everyone for the support!
The amount to be raised is 150 000 UAH. It will be spent for the purchasing of necessary equipment.
– additional batteries for the existing solar power station;
– arrangement of the territory around the artificial island (columns to support the grid around the island, cannulated corrugated grid and plastic grid);
– creation of video surveillance on the artificial island;
– purchase of fish;
– purchase of 1 satellite sensor that will be attached to one of the pelicans;
– transport and administrative expenses;
Funds are non-refundable. In case of savings the funds will be directed to other projects of the foundation.[/cmsms_text][/cmsms_column][/cmsms_row]